Do you have skin Pigmentation?
We’ll assess to determine the cause of your pigmentation. Then, we’ll provide you with any – or a combination – of these:
- Sunblock and sun absorbing product that will stop the condition from aggravating
- Pigment inhibitor creams to treat superficial skin pigmentation
- Chemicals peel – to improve superficial pigmentation
- Skin needling treatment to address skin pigmentation problems that are deep-rooted in the skin
Causes of skin pigmentation
Skin pigmentation is caused by a lot of factors, some of these include:
- Inflammation and infection
- Unfiltered UV rays (UVA and UVB)
- Melasma due to pregnancy
Arrange A Free Consultation Today
Are you struggling with any skin condition? Talk to us.
We have a team of in-house professionals ready to access your skin and prescribe the best treatment for you.